Building/Parking Maps for Summit and instructions on how to get to the facilities and rooms, including parking:
When you arrive to the UM-Flint campus, please park in the visitor parking that is located in the Mill Street Ramp located on Mill Street (see map - park in 21, go to 18). All other maps with parking information and campus buildings, including the 2018 ACPA-MI Equity and Inclusion Summit rooms located at the Harding Mott University Center and at the David M. French Hall, are also attached. We are also attaching the University of Michigan-Flint Handicap Parking Spots Map.
Heading toward the main campus building you will enter through the Harding Mott University Center (UCEN) where you will see the 2018 ACPA-MI Equity and Inclusion Summit registration table and be welcomed to the Happenings Room for continental breakfast, morning introductions and the opening keynote conversation. Lunch will also be held in the Happenings Room and as for both morning and afternoon sessions, they will be held in the David M. French Hall.
Presenters and Keynote speakers will get login information at the registration table. There will be technological assistance as needed (please connect with your registration hosts if you have any technological issues).
The MGuest Wi-Fi network provides a basic free Internet service. This network does not provide encryption and is not considered secure. Accordingly, the university does not guarantee the privacy, confidentiality, or security of communications while using this service. You should not use MGuest to send or receive sensitive information.
- In the list of wireless networks available to your device, select MGuest.
- Wait a moment while your system connects. Once it is connected, you will be prompted to enter further information within the web browser to register your connection.
- If you are not prompted automatically, launch your web browser and access any web page to be redirected.
- To connect as a guest user, click the Agree & Connect button.
- You will be redirected to the umflint.edu homepage once connected.
- After your access has been activated, you will have 24-hours of access to MGuest before having to register your connection again.